Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm hearing a lot of unconfirmed reports that the plane actually flew through the atmosphere and has esccaped earth's gravity. Current destination unknown!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No. 6 posted:

Goons always do this. As soon as a disaster or terrible event happens, anyone in emergency services are heros and courageous.

During the manhunt for the Boston bombers, a cop was shot while sitting in his car doing his patrol at a college campus. Everyone called this guy a hero for literally doing what he was paid to do everyday, taking the same risks as he did the day before. He didn't knowingly put himself in danger, he sat in a car, doing his job, and some rear end in a top hat walked up to him and shot him in the face.

If this happened to a cable repairman it would be unfortunate, but a cop means he is a HERO :can:

thanks for posting

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The plane can actually be used as a submarine and those two terrorists are down there buzzin around in the ocean on their plane-sub it's loving crazy you guys

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Make airplanes less likely to fall out of the sky by driving them around on the ground instead imo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope this plane makes a surprise return and rises up from under the field during this year's superbowl while the Foo Fighters are playing the half time show.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

myshl0ng posted:

Why don't planes have parachutes. Boeing has a lot of work to do.

WastedJoker posted:

Apparently Mario Balotelli and his identical twin blew up the plane.

Thread closed.

Read this as "Mario Batali". Laughed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know that semi-schizo conspiracy theory that people have where literally everything that happens to them is done by design?
Traffic patterns, people at the store eyeing them the wrong way etc? Gang stalking, it's called.

Every passenger and the entire airline was in on it for one dude on this plane who always knew it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I kind of wish reddit had been inclined to search these images without the pretext of a plane going down.

"Ronald McDonalds first secret play area? *bouncy pit with net?*"
"NSA FEMA camp complete with undersea detention area/portholes?!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The thing that gets me, is that it has been postulated that the plane was diverted and flown somewhere "for future use".

The gently caress are you gonna do with a known, stolen passenger liner, somewhere over the entirety of Eurasia? Where would you house it? How could you fly it anywhere and avoid radar/satellite?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

PleasureKevin posted:

twitter flung it, but man I thought we were really getting somewhere with the occams razor angle.

https://twitter.com/SlayerAZ/status/445753303297572864/photo/1

e: god drat http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/654342

from the twitter link

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

James Polk posted:

gas this thread until the plane is found jesus christ

crash apologist spotted

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

henpod posted:

this is just like that tv show with the fat guy on the island

Gilligans Island was the result of a shipwreck, dumbass

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have a very chillax blue collar dad who never goes out for conspiracy theories.
Today at lunch while speculating about this incident that he thought there was a chance the plane was diverted to an unexpected location and the passengers were being ransomed or in some way imprisoned and that the US (with perhaps other govt's) were playing along with the "Gee, gosh, where is it who knows?" routine while they hammered out a strategy/negotiation.

Dads gonna dad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

James Polk posted:

how can i get involved in the search?

Well you can start by drowning yourself in the Pacific.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Apparently the government came out today and said they have a bunch of information but it can't be released to the public.
Oh. Cool. Because WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY ANYTHING?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

just an fyi the plane is still missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You'd think the plane would have run out of fuel by now

• Locked thread