Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I say we should attempt to recreate the events. Take like half a dozen or a dozen planes, load em up with passengers, fill one with smoke, hijack another, explosively decompress another, etc. We'll get to the bottom of this eventually!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Another day passes, another day closer the survivors come to cannibalism. Let's step up this search and find these people. #airplane2014

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Can any of us ever truly be found?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Why's the box always gotta be black? Sheeeeeiit

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Lobok posted:

It used to be called the orange box but they had to rename it because every diver would come up after retrieving it and go "orange you glad i found the flight recorder?"

loving lol

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm pretty sure that symbol means fish ball soup.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Chinatown posted:

Im in Las Vegas.

Its still gone guys, much like my gambling money.

Try playing baccarat.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

This thread is getting old.

Just like the corpses at the bottom of the sea.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Try spraying it with a mix of vinegar and cayenne pepper. Seems to do the trick.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Awesome! How's everyone doing? Happy to be going home I bet! :)

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You could say that it's just plane gone. Get it?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm starting to think it might be more difficult to locate than we originally thought.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Maybe the 777 will wash up on the plastic beach and Gorillaz can release an album about it.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Tonight there's a big aurora borealis. Perhaps the plane will return form the land of the Langoliers.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Stay safe ghost plane

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Chinatown posted:

Still gone guys.

God! loving! DAMNIT!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

There is a new search underway. Anyone taking bets to how long it will take for a discovery or for the new search to be called off?

No. 6 fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Oct 8, 2014

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I hope they find it before Christmas so the families can have their mostly eaten, bloated, dead relatives to hang out with by the fireplace.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

At what point of sitting at the bottom of the ocean does an airplane become a submarine?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Chinatown brought them down. Why do you keep disappearing planes CT?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Another plane gone
Will we ever see its crash
In the sea... all lost

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Serious post, that guy is an idiot. He proclaims "And yet, once I started looking for evidence, I found it."

Well duh, 911 Truthers, Chem-trail psychos, and all manner of crackpots do the same thing. You don't look for evidence to back up a position, you look at the evidence to build or test a theory.

Cherry picking random garbage is not looking at evidence.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Sure if you want to be technical about it

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

FIRST TIME posted:

but it was definitely jizz all over the control panels that brought the plane down, right?

Control panel goop

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Dear 777,

I'm sorry I yelled and called you names. I was really upset but I realize I went too far. I'm truly sorry and miss you terribly. Please come home.

Much love,

No. 6

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Good point. Did anyone even see it leave? I don't know anyone who did. Very suspicious.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The plane finally crashed in Tianjin this week.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bahhh-aaaaassssssssssss

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The page is gone guys

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Plane landed in Reform Alabama to deliver some more hotdogs.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Stupid article form a stupid website. Plane still gone from our view, arrived safely at its destination from an Atlantian's view.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'm going to laugh so hard if 5 years from now Chinatown gets a job as an FAA investigator or a diver or something and ends up actually finding it

I will post on video of me eating my own feces if that happens.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

If plane trackers can find crashed planes, why not just install one on the Malaysian Airlines 777?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

So Malaysia Airlines is refusing to accept Swift Cargo as the owner even though they can prove it?

Maybe they're just trying to recoup the loss of a few planes by stealing some others?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I hope Chinatown gets perms banned if it's ever found

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I like Chinatown too, I just think it'd be funny to ban him if the plan is found.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The only thing that stops a bad pilot with a 777, is a good pilot with a 777.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm beginning to think Chinatown might be onto something.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

XK posted:

The reason that flight went down is hilariously pathetic. The lead pilot was saying to "pull down", because they were losing speed and altitude (should've been saying "push down"). The co-pilot panicked and kept pulling back in order to maintain altitude, and put the plane into a flat stall. It's literally one of the first things you learn as a pilot to start diving when you lose airspeed. It's the first thing you learn in a loving arcade fighter plane sim.

This is literally what happened for almost 4 minutes straight:

:siren: STALL WARNING :siren:
:downs: *pulls back on stick*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Microwaves Mom posted:

lol.

Too lazy to save his own life and that of others.

He is (was) French.

• Locked thread