Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Obviously the muslim separatists from western China are stepping up their terror campaign. First, slice up a train station. Second, steal a bunch of passports and do a 9/11 on China.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

gradenko_2000 posted:

I thought it was a thing among airline pilots to do something like bring a laptop on-board a long trans-Atlantic flight and play flight sims on it on the flight deck. Just something anecdotal I read once.

That's some spergy poo poo if true.

"God, flying this 747 from NYC to London is boring as poo poo. Let me just boot up my laptop and pretend to fly a 737 from LA to Vegas and back a few times."

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Rad Russian posted:

Not to sound cruel but, learn to swim people, it's not that hard. They were relatively close to shore with a lot of rescue boats near the ferry within an hour. Should be a required life skill honestly.

The real problem was that they were raised in korea and therefore have little to no capability of independent thought. If the boat I am on starts tilting loving sideways, I don't care who tells me to stay in my cabin - I'm loving evacuating.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Helmacron posted:

And it recovers, toodles away. No one notices you're gone and you float for a while.

Later on, they ceremoniously burn an empty coffin. No one remembers you so well after a couple of years. Someone loses some pictures of you. Someone else does too. Your parents die and your coffin ashes get tossed by whoever cleans up that mess. Facebook does a well publicised purge, you got some emails about your inactive account. A photo of you at a party is automatically untagged or loses its hyperlink to your wall at least on an old acquaintances account and no one notices.

uh i took a lifeboat you fuckin dork

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah at least with the boat there's something to talk about. we know where it is and their bringing up bodies.

the plane is gone so there's really nothing to say except chinatown's checking in every day or so to let us no whether or not it is gone.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Quickscope420dad posted:

this is a long thread which i didn't read so there's a chance this has already been posted, but:

There is a contingent in the conspiracy community who believe that these planes are being stolen. Terrorists can no longer board and hijack planes in the old way, so now they have to steal entire planes and are gathering a fleet for the mega-9/11.

sounds about right. since they can't board and hijack planes, they's just have to continue boarding and hijacking plans and disappearing them instead of crashing them

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

the dolphins won't tell us where it is until we all get japan to stop spearing and eating them

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

gnarlyhotep posted:

kill all the japanese?

somebody has to. poseidon keeps trying with all his earthquakes and tsunamis but it doesn't seem to be working.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

gnarlyhotep posted:

It's amusing to me that 3O's most long-running thread is not about him

Makes one think

Unless he's bringing down airliners to keep this thread alive for that sweet GBS cred

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i'm waiting to board a transpacific 777 i'll let you guys know if i see the disappeared one chinatown please don't disappear my plane

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Chinatown posted:

Happy Friday yall. We made it.

Still gone guys.

Not everyone made it, you insensitive rear end :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

that russian plane wasn't even a 777. it was an airbus. don't bump the 777 deathcount thread for airbuses

• Locked thread