Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Three Olives posted:

:911: 4 Americans including 1 infant :911:

Any American on that plane was either a commie sympathizer or a savvy captain of industry, its hard to determine how to feel about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Been sitting on the runway in Philly for the last hour because US Airways crash. They only have one runway open for takeoffs. But I'm on Virgin which is not a horrible shitbox, so my seat is nice and I have free TV at least.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Drunk & Ugly posted:

What happens to a body after a plane crash into the ocean like that? I mean I've seen the worst stuff on the net so I dont think a bloated plane crash victim would bother me, let alone what's left after 2 years in the ocean

must be one in some sort of academic paper or something

Fish eat it, generally.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Blast of Confetti posted:

Explosives are so last century. If a terrorist really wants to gently caress with people he'll go to a major city and release a virus in the subway system

so all the poors die, big deal

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

You know, Top Gun took place in an unknown location in the middle of the Indian Ocean. That would put this plane right in the

Danger Zone.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

the news this morning mentioned that the black box the plane would have only 2 more weeks of batter power left.

they use volatile memory in the black boxes???

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

SweetKarma posted:

What the hell is a mangosteen?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2003

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

a ferry sank off of south korea, has anyone postulated that it hit mh370?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

why was it flying over a war zone?

• Locked thread