Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

the plane landed at my house and now we're having a fun party :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

No. 6 posted:

What are you doing this weekend 3 Olives? I'm in the Dallas area for a bit and bored. Maybe we can get some beer? *not gay though*

gay sex incoming. its for you.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

my dad works at nintendo and he told me that they flew to an island with an active volcano and theres a secret base that looks like a skull built into the side of the volcano and the skull mouth opens and a runway comes out of it and they landed on that.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Three Olives posted:

The stupid thing is CNN has a mostly independent network that runs 24/7 programming worldwide from their own studios in Atlanta, New York, London, Abu Dhabi and Hong Kong yet US CNN rarely, rarely cuts to it even in dead hours, only occasionally for major breaking international news until they can get some US anchor on the air that has no clue what is going on. That and it is only barely available in the US, pretty much only in major international business centers despite being almost ubiquitous worldwide.

its really loving outrageous that I can't get CNN International in the US. they cut to it at night when the Tsunami / Fukushima thing was happening and it was mind bending how much better it was than domestic CNN.

speaking of which, i wish someone would hijack wolf blitzer and crash him into the ocean as well :wow:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Vin BioEthanol posted:

carbon neutral.

But seriously if this radiation thing ever did get out of hand we could have nuclear powered other aircraft with big nets to catch the ghost planes and haul them up to space before they became a problem.

and then once wintertime rolls around, the net jets simply freeze to death.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

angerbot posted:

Maybe we need to look inside ourselves, the plane was inside us all along.

its inside my gross butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

angerbot posted:

No one has looked for the plane on top of a mountain and I'd like to call for a class action suit on behalf of myself and other people

i'll moderate the courtroom

• Locked thread