Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Angela Christine posted:

Versatile, meaning they will take whatever they can get.

Not whatever we can get, I see people for their outsides and we can sort out the rest later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I'm so excited to see if this is from MH370 or not. I'm hoping it is so they can trace it back and find the wreck, but I'm also hoping it isn't and there was another plane that crashed and no one cared about.

I had the same thought but then I thought about it more and the only reason that anyone gives a gently caress that a Malaysian plane crashed is the fact that it was a 777 which white people fly on all the time. If a ratty old Malaysian 727 disappeared no one would give a gently caress.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

TwoFire posted:

i crashed into TOs' condo and set it on fire and he died

true story

I actually live in the direct flight path of an airport, it's pretty awesome watching planes take off and land all day.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Another 777, WTF Boeing?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I know it is mostly coincidence, I mean it's hard to connect an engine fire to being blown out of the sky by idiots with a guided missile but this has to be approaching a record of hull losses for a modern aircraft in a time period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Congratulations to this suicide bomber that only managed to get himself sucked out of the plane.

• Locked thread