Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nothing takes me out of reality programming faster than reality somehow creeping in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Its because he or the producers wanted to go 100% opposite just for the added drama and it worked exactly how they wanted for the show.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't think having a bar that you visited a few times a month close is worth having any sympathy thrown your way.

-Find another dive bar.
-Go there once a week for like 6 weeks in a row.
-Tip well

Boom, now you're a semi-regular at a new bar. Go in dressed like a pirate and they won't care.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's a pirate themed punk bar called The Mutiny in Chicago that's been around for like 20 years. Location, location, location I guess.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Holyshoot posted:

They should just replace it with an apple bees.

That's a bingo!

And honestly there's a bunch of pirate themed bars out there that manage to stick around. Forgot about Gasper's Grotto in Tampa (or Ybor....can't remember). My parents love that place because it's divey and has cheap drinks and we always go there when I visit. I guess what I'm getting at is the pirate theme probably wasnt the kiss of death and maybe it was everything else.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Apr 9, 2015

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

They were all traveling the same direction at the station

That butt funnel was called a "front door" though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SocketWrench posted:

but it was making money and shut down within days to be burned and pissed upon. Madame von Playacting didn't like it from before it's conception as it wouldn't focus on her playacting. Regardless if Corporate was good or bad, it was shucked well before its time so she could play dressup in a failing bar that continued to fail till she was begging to be rescued again

Where's the goon that used to go to that bar all the time?

• Locked thread