Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I love Wandy (still want my main man Chael to beat his rear end) but God damned if he isn't acting like a five year old retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I have to admit to skipping the fights in the second episode. Watching sad sack stories for people that get promptly beaten is just depressing. Did I miss much?

Also why the hell didn't they get some female coaches that at least had a clue about MMA? The ring girl competition looks like it's going to be really loving embarrassing as well.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Chael certainly danced on the line with some of his comments, which doesn't bother us horrible people at all. I can get it ruffling some feathers, like it is supposed to do. But I couldn't agree more about him owning up to things with, "That wasn't a good night for me."

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Who wins in a, "Fuuuuuck yeah my country rules hoo hah" contest? Brazilians or Americans?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I will always love Wandy's dumb rear end. But I think it's about time for a Sonnen avatar change.

Were than any av sized moments of him and Serra together? Because that would really be The Best Thing.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Seltzer posted:

If you haven't seen this, it's good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBhVMSuBmtg
Serra needs to do more work for the UFC.

Yeah, if I knew how technology worked I would screen cap and AV up the best moment I could find from that. Alas, I'm painfully dumb.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I still want to know what Chael's bombshell was about. Will we ever know!?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

1st AD posted:

The blonde one is a retired basketball player and is 54 (pretty bangin' for a 54 year old). The other one is a volleyball coach and is 53. At first glance it didn't seem like they had any reason being there other than being stand-ins for the Brazilian woman audience that they're trying to capture, but it seems like they do a good job of being buffers for Wanderlei and Chael.

Also, no new episode tonight; it's being delayed till tomorrow at 6pm ET for some reason.

drat, certainly looking good in their fifties.

Also, episode will not air until tomorrow. Damnit.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
God damnit I want to see the next episode now. This is going to end up pretty funny if it turns out Wandy is actually a bit (or more) of a drunk.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Brasseye posted:

The Chael/Silva fight has been pushed back to July, on the Weidman vs Machida card.

That's going to be a really sad card for Brazil.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Gabi Garcia looks like a loving cartoon.

Wanderlei is a full blown 'tard. I need an AV of the moment Chael says, with his arms crossed during the Wandy showdown, "This is actually helping."

Then again, I'm almost certain in the split second Chael is taking Wandy down you see/hear Chael say, "loving Wanderlei!" It sounds like a sighed expletive you let out when your car won't start or you drop something.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Because MMA hates me I'm sure my Wandy to Sonnen AV change now guarantees something awful will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I choose not to answer and also offer up that there was more crying in this episode than the Ru Paul's Drag Race episode of the season that's on right now where Trinity K. Bonet told everyone she has HIV.

But the real question is...

How many Jon Steineck's of Sheer Genius would this episode rank?

• Locked thread