Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

david carmichael posted:

if someone is on top of my friend, regardless of my friend's occupation, trying to hit them i am going to punch the dude in the back of the head without hesitation. it wasn't a sanctioned sporting competition, it was just what is known as "a fight". its not like a ref was going to jump in and kindly ask them to stop and then they would stop.

Hopefully the guy that you'll jump has friends as nice and professional as Chael's were so you don't get stomped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

david carmichael posted:

Regardless of Wanderlei's idiocy Chael made first physical contact.

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

drat son

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hahahaha

• Locked thread