Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah I skipped the sob stories and watched most of the fights. Holy poo poo Monstroso or whatever his name is just mauled that poor pudgy guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

When does episode 3 go up?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

1st AD posted:

Yeah the subs should go at the bottom.

Also I don't need subtitles for TOUCH HIM because I can hear Chael say it pretty clearly.

Chael's fighter was so bad, he'd keep going deep on takedowns without a good setup and would end up getting outwrestled. Also I don't know what the gently caress he was thinking on the ground but he gave up his neck several times while rolling to turtle and it's only by the grace of his slightly less bad opponent that he didn't get choked out.

Also, are the octagon girl hopefuls also living in the house? :wtc:

Also it looks like 2 people get kicked off the show? Based off Dana pretending to be mad in the video conference. Including maybe Wandy :laugh:

Pelligrino (or whatever his name is) is also a LW. He said he fought two divisions down so he didn't have to cut anything to hit 185.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah his wife was there. Definitely worse accusations to be made against someone, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jollyson with his best Bones impression this week. After poking the guy in the eyes and continuing to rake, his finger ends up in the dudes mouth and he gets a little scape. "He bit me he's disqualified I win waaaaaah"

• Locked thread