Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I think you should be able to smoke inside bars, that was such a stupid law to pass

Thing about smoking in bars is that the folks working in the bar would have to breath that poo poo all day, every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Smoking outside in the rain is just a part of being a smoker in the Pacific Northwest, it builds character.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

You are postal-working... No that's not it either.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

You're using a microscope to see "same as it ever was" .

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

The story isn't involved, folks capable of a line of thought I would consider delusional are capable of voting for donald trump.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Why did this happen? Because there are a lot of stupid people.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

anthonypants posted:

This is really the best excuse because it can mean people who didn't vote the way you wanted, people who didn't vote at all, or the Hillary Clinton campaign team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I&hd=1

Exactly

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

America is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

There is a loving college in Corvallis.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

SyHopeful posted:

Dang, you really put a period on the thread.

ANYWAY HOW BOUT DAT SNOW

"loving" snow

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Error 404 posted:

#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

You can make graphs but it is just too hard to scroll past electronic words on the screen you don't like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

got any sevens posted:

No mods no masters

no moss no mattress

• Locked thread