Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

glowing-fish posted:

But there are a lot of people in the Portland suburbs who still want to be able to drive their SUV to Walmart.

Those people can. There's a Walmart in Hillsboro.

e: For actual content, what really weirds me out is something I read about a month ago: Oregon has the highest non-medical vaccine exemptions in the US. On the one hand, you would think a state as progressive (and in my progression is somewhat tied to education, though maybe I'm completely off base here?) as Oregon would have people smart enough to realize that vaccines are a good thing. On the other hand Whole Foods and New Seasons sells some really weird poo poo.

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Mar 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

same

e: anybody else find it sad that overnight Oregon became the official frontier of marijuana and school shootings? :smith:

marijuana causes shootings

makes u think

• Locked thread