Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

Super Jay Mann posted:

Extra comedy option: The reason Raku doesn't remember anything about the childhood promise is that it wasn't him, it was his lost twin brother separated at birth who died in a car accident shortly after getting the locket.

So you read To The Moon as well huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

Compendium posted:

I hope that when this series is done, the artist can work on something a bit more substantial than a harem comedy. The artist is really able to stretch their style with all these great expressions.

Protip, the artist is writing a harem comedy because he got poo poo on when he tried to make an actual good manga.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

What really drives me apeshit about this series is that the harem was already solved in chapter 8.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

Mikl posted:

Surely this will result in dramatic changes. We needed something to change the status quo anyway, it's been way too long since last time.

"W-what a coincedence, Ichijo-kun! I stayed here to take some photos of the tree and show you later, but it looks like you had the same idea, huh?"

"D-drat, yeah, I guess we had the same thought, isn't that funny, ahahaha... ha."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

Considering Ono-D and Chitoge also both love each other I don't see why they can't just go polygamy end.

• Locked thread