Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I'm wondering if there'll be some sort of arrangement to have Chitoge live with Raku and his yakuza family since Claude is complaining about her safety and thus barring her from living on her own. Raku's family could potentially fill in for that role, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

krnhotwings posted:

I'm wondering if there'll be some sort of arrangement to have Chitoge live with Raku and his yakuza family since Claude is complaining about her safety and thus barring her from living on her own. Raku's family could potentially fill in for that role, I suppose.
It was hardly unforeseen, but... called it :toot:

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
In regards to the ending of the recent chapter.. :wtf: These chapters have really been picking up the pace.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe this is finally happening.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
loving :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Man, gently caress this guy. That's exactly how the story should end.

• Locked thread