Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

ViggyNash posted:

I'm just glad everyone knows the situation now. It would have really annoyed me if he never bothered to tell them.

That was the most unbelievable thing I've seen in a long time. An anime romcom, and they somehow gather together all the involved parties and discuss the situation in an almost calm manner.

E: Oh yeah, the opening shot. Shaft urban architecture. Why would anyone build something like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Has the manga been running on filler until they had the next season of the anime lined up?

I don't actually read the manga.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Nisekoi is now a bicycle anime.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I'm placing my bets on harem ending being the actual promise.

On a side note, I never followed the manga, and fell off the anime some time during S2, and have just been reading this thread including spoilers. Reading that chapter now, it feels like nothing was lost. Almost nothing of significance happened. Yeeeeah.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Jerkface posted:

Im watching the second season of the anime & its hilarious that the author thinks americans dont know what valentines day is.

"Wow u idiot its that day people give chocolates to each other, pssh i forgot you dont have that in america"

Isn't Valentine's Day in the rest of the world an occasion for guys to give flowers to ladies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Can someone provide a short summary of the complete story, in one paragraph?

• Locked thread