Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Oh god, chapter 115 of the manga hit me out of nowhere and now I'm in tears. A filler chapter from a silly harem manga isn't supposed to do this goddamnit :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

HiveCommander posted:

The raw for ch.118 is out, and it looks like poo poo's getting real.

Whoever the new girl is, Marika knows her. From my understanding, new girl appears to be a relative of Raku's (most likely his cousin, Japanese love using cousins as love interests). Looks like we're in for some actual plot development this arc!

Translation's out.

I was wondering who was going to replace their old homeroom teacher. Two birds with one stone, I guess?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

"Teacher mode... Off!" :3:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

It's entertaining enough that I don't care that it's pretty generic v :) v

I certainly didn't expect an arc dealing with the aging and death of a loved one though.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I loving love gyouza.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

There's a 2-page extra chapter that was released a short while after the most recent chapter, showing a bit of Yui's past.

Apparently she unified the warring factions through the sheer power of ~moe~

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Wark Say posted:

Listen, while I would normally agree with you, the continuation of this bullshit harem is more than justified because it introduced Marika and, by introducing her, it allowed me to hear Kana Asumi doing Marika justice when it came to her Kansai accent.

Also, her dad. Holy sweet Jesus, her dad. :allears:

Preeeeetty sure that ain't Kansai. I'm not sure what it actually is though. Something from Kyushu?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Hey, at the end they managed bodily contact with each other without either of them freaking out in embarrassment!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Keitaro in Love Hina was pretty fixed on Naru from the start, wasn't he? I haven't really read much harem manga, so that's my only reference.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Chitoge stronk.

Also, fate is conspiring to put Ruri and Shuu together. I approve.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

The subs suck though. At least the ones I found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Absum posted:

So are you allowed to marry before you are an adult in Japan or what? Couldn't she just go "no gently caress you mom" and live with one of the cast until she finishes school? It's not like they would mind (never mind that her dad could get a divorce instead of letting his daughter be forced into this poo poo).

I think legal marrying age in Japan is 16? IANAJL

And I think in the event of a divorce, Marika's dad is extremely unlikely to get custody.

• Locked thread