Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I don't like this cliche cause I do like dates with Onodera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Well, if it doesn't turn around, we might soon be reading about a horrible tragedy involving the author and Y-San from the Chiba Prefecture...

Y-san stood for Yandere-san all along...

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I'm okay with these developments if it means all of the Marika chapters will be replaced with Haru chapters.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Wow, look at these Haru haters.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I am sad to see Marika gone for comedy reasons, and happy to see her gone for harem reduction reasons.
She's a great character, but not bestgirl. Chitoge bestgirl, Haru bestgirl for Raku

Ruri besttroll

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Even Marika recognises Chitoge as the one true waifu

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Another girl has been added to Haru's Yuri harem.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Haru's yuri harem setup is complete. Fuu x Haru otp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

Speaking of Domestic na Kanojo, it is a bad series but the one thing I do have to give it credit for is that the male lead is actually a really good looking dude with various attractive characteristics (like being an award-winning budding novelist). Unlike most shounen/seinen romance stuff, I can actually imagine a bunch of girls being interested in him.

And at least he has hobbies and interests in common with bestgirl, and they did take each others virginities, too. Its fun to skim to see how much of a trainwreck it will become.

I'm really happy Nisekoi is finally over, and Chitoge won. As we all knew she would. I kinda don't even want to bother reading the last chapter but... I guess I will. For closure.

EDIT: The best part of the last chapter was Fuu-chan still being gay as hell for Haru.

Horizontal Tree fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 5, 2016

• Locked thread