Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

:siren: Double Arts reference spotted :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Allarion posted:

Heh, 159 people remember Double Arts.

Double Arts needs to come back

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I Love Annie May posted:

Raku, the protagonist, is so bland and uninteresting that a character from another manga who was never featured in Nisekoi surpassed him in the rankings.

And it doesn't look like he realized this.

ALSO

Erg posted:

:siren: Double Arts reference spotted :siren:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

i'm just holding on for the last 5 chapters at this point

please just end this and restart double arts or something :(

e: Or that cool oneshot about the island!!! http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/island-r1072

Erg fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 11, 2016

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

I'm glad this is ending, now we can finally get back to Double Arts.

I think every one of my posts in this thread has been about Double Arts but yeah

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

where the gently caress is the chapter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

I remember reading the first chapter of this when it was new, then forgetting about it. Since it just ended I decided I might as well jump ahead to the last one.

I don't feel like I missed too much. Shame about childhood promise girl I guess.

you didn't get the real nisekoi experience if you didn't spend a long time being pissed that Marika didn't end up getting with him

• Locked thread