Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

nielsm posted:

That was the most unbelievable thing I've seen in a long time. An anime romcom, and they somehow gather together all the involved parties and discuss the situation in an almost calm manner.

E: Oh yeah, the opening shot. Shaft urban architecture. Why would anyone build something like this?

Actually, having seen some urban art that one is totally believable. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Onodera's mom is the best. :allears:

I read her question to the teacher in a strong Brooklyn accent, like "Eh, boyo, yous know any schools fo' polishin' up girls? Like fo' seducin' men an' stuff?"

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

HiveCommander posted:

Hey look, I found a thing! Semi spoilers with chapter descriptions but it's an overview of the manga and what the anime hasn't covered, for anyone that's only watched the anime and doesn't know where to pick up the manga from.

/

:wtc: Why are there Marika chapters marked as skippable? Who ever made that chart is a god damned monster. :colbert:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

The Evil Thing posted:

Chapter 124

In this chapter we discover that attractive girls are only attractive when they dress up like girls.

What? Where did it say that?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Ahahah, Onodera stabbed Shuu in the mouth with a sandwich and that is probably more deadly than the knife in his forehead. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Inflammatory posted:

your interest is not worth an innocent anime girl's life. please do not wish death upon marika.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

gently caress anime cancer.

This. :cry:

gently caress, I really want the author to just psych us out or a miracle cure to just show up out of nowhere, it would be cheap as hell but I don't care anymore.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Horizontal Tree posted:

I'm okay with these developments if it means all of the Marika chapters will be replaced with Haru chapters.

Wrong.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

MrAptronym posted:

So I decided to read the manga after watching a few episodes of season 2, and I just caught up. 171 chapters in three days. Holy crap that was painful. Just about the hardest thing I have ever tried to push through. A lot of the individual scenes are funny and enjoyable, but the full weight of them one after another makes me secretly hope someone goes yandere and just gets rid of the lot of them.

I went in rooting for Kosaki (mostly because of the faces), but scene after scene of interrupted confessions, the wasted efforts of her entire family to make something happen and now them just flat out going on dates and not realizing they like each other... I cannot stand most of her chapters by this point. The level of nothing that has happened is really almost impressive. Part of me still wants to root for her, and I kind of liked the Christmas chapter they just had with her (okay, yeah its just the faces and Onodera-mom now) but at this point I can fully admit Marika is bestgirl and cheering for Kosaki is just some kind of mental illness on my part.

I think the issue is that, when you're going to stall out a plot for eternity in a harem show like this, all you can do with a couple that already like each-other is make them as dense as possible to keep anything from happening. There is no room for anything to happen without either removing Kosaki as an option, or ending the show.

Maybe I can enjoy things more now that I can deal with it scene by scene. Taken by themselves, a lot of the chapters are pretty funny. (I can't stand Chitoge or Haru though)

Hi Ruri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Title should have been Resident Harem 2. :colbert:

• Locked thread