Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Yeah, there's no sense of real progression except for the harem count and how dere Chitoge is.

It seems like the heroine is supposed to be Chitoge, but Onodera is so loving popular that I'm shocked if it isn't her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Skychrono posted:

Three including bodyguard girl. We also have M girl showing up, and the anime us adding a new girl a librarian girl I believe.

Speaking of "main character," I'm the Japanese character polls Ondera is first, M is second, and Chitoge is third. Bodyguard is fourth I think.

From what I understand, M's only 2nd because of one guy voting for her 1500 times (out of 4500 total votes)

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Skychrono posted:

It ended?! Time to catch up...

TWGOK kind of falters post-goddesses and then just... wraps everything up pretty quickly

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

Who'd he end up with? I'm curious, but not enough to catch back up to what was apparently a rushed ending.

Spoilers, of course. Chihiro

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I'm rooting so hard for Minidera, really.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Haru best girl.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I always thought it was basically "Sorry for cancelling you, but your art is nice so why not make a funny faces manga?"

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Super Jay Mann posted:

Haru is so much more interesting than her sister it's amazing.

That's because Kosaki isn't allowed to have a personality really

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Skychrono posted:

I presume the follow up is a panel with a silly face saying "JUST KIDDING! :P:P:P" and Ruri hitting Shu?

No, then Onodera walks in on Raku and Chitoge about to kiss (in the locked shed, of course).

They were in there because Raku's mafia dudes locked them in there to give them some alone time, or something.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Minidera supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Fuuka kills off the titular character, who is also the daughter of the main couple from the prequel. Then it introduces another love interest with the same name.

• Locked thread