Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
When will you guys ever learn that there's no plot progression to speak of in this manga? At best there's gonna be a new plot point that will be forgotten in a few weeks, like "Zawsze in love". Remember how many chapter ago that was? And how many times it has been brought back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Yes, very :lol: indeed. Another mystery added to the pile. See you in six months when Naoshi will pick it up again only to add a completely new one.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Allarion posted:

Heh, 159 people remember Double Arts.

Raku, the protagonist, is so bland and uninteresting that a character from another manga who was never featured in Nisekoi surpassed him in the rankings.

And it doesn't look like he realized this.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Sorry, my mistake. He's so bland he got surpassed by a one panel homage in the rankings.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

The scuttlebutt is that this is ending in 3 chapters.

Insh'Allah

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Mirage posted:

Possible appearance of Raku's mom on the horizon

Now I really want to see who gave birth and raised a boy as dense as Ichijou.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

The spoilers for this chapter are out (confirmed to be last chapter) and good god:

Onodera not only loses, its shown that she's making the wedding cake for Raku and Chitoge. loving savage; she not only loses, but she has to pine for Raku for eternity while pretending to be happy that she got viciously NTR'd.

The only other person who wins is Y-san from Chiba Prefecture, who apparently is gonna hook up with Marika lmao

:stare:

It might be just me, but I think that Komi really hated this manga and everything related to it, and now he's done with the thing he got his revenge.

• Locked thread