Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
survivalstrategy
Oct 19, 2012

Let's see how many people you can kill with the power of love.

Wark Say posted:

You know, despite the fact that this comic feels generic as gently caress, I am really, really, really, REALLY hoping that the author throws a curveball to us and that Raku won't end up with Chitoge, as obvious as it looks.

The best troll ending would be if Raku just said "you know what, building my entire life up to this point upon a vague promise that keeps getting more and more confusing and definitely has the potential to hurt everyone around me that I actually care about is really not cool. After I graduate and stop seeing the same people at school, I think I'll try growing a backbone and start healthy relationships without relying on bullshit past baggage."

Or I dunno, maybe Shuu can be his destined girl. Maybe Shuu's penis is the fifth key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread