Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Kana Asumi and Kana Hanazawa are miracles of the universe. As usual, SHAFT delivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Marika's loving face

I just

This is why I read Nisekoi

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Guys, please. Everyone knows that the best girl is Chitoge, why you gotta pretend it isn't?

:smugdog:

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Yeah, she's... She's pretty incredible.

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Oh wow, those Evangelion references.

never stop being SHAFT

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp

Super Jay Mann posted:

Onodera Kosaki is the worst and an entire episode devoted to her is therefore the worst.

At least we got this face out of it

Yeah, but hanakana

anything with hanakana is great, sooo

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp

HiveCommander posted:

For some odd reason I always like HanaKana characters to start with, but another character grows on me later on. Another example of this is IS, Char was a miracle of the universe but I came to like Laura more after reading the LNs (s2 helped solidify her spot as my favourite).

Char will always be a miracle of the universe, no matter what happens.

That said, pretty much everyone in Nisekoi--VA-wise--is great. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Ruri's our girl, lads!

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Did you mean that in this chapter we discover that pretty girls attract even more attention when they dress up and put on some makeup?

Just like, you know, in real life?

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp

Angry Grimace posted:

It means nothing whatsoever. She's going to get treated the same as Marika is.

I want to believe

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp

These faces tho

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Chitoge is truly a miracle of the universe

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Alice in Wonderland Chitoge holy shitttt

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
No, it's pretty much been that since the pilot chapter, which is just as excellent after all this time.

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp

Super Jay Mann posted:

Haru is so much more interesting than her sister it's amazing.

yeah tsundere is pretty incredible

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Gendo has very good taste in daughters, but apart from Senjougahara none of them are the best girls soooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
This princess is so wonderful

• Locked thread