Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chicken in Black
May 22, 2005

So lovely
I have an very large collection of TOS and TNG books, with a smattering of DS9 and Voyager tossed in.

Sarek, by A.C. Crispin, was a good read, and fleshed out background between Sarek, Amanda, and gave viewpoints to what effected Spock's early life. In a way I'm ashamed to admit I enjoyed TOS: First Frontier, where Kirk, Spock, McCoy go back with some poor redshirts and fight dinosaurs and Klingons. Weird but strangely entertaining.

As hope and vasoline said, A Stitch in Time is a good book from DS9, you don't need to do much other than have an inkling of the series to enjoy it, no other books needed. The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition is short, funny, skips most of the rules, but gives a hint at how horribly greedy the Ferengi are.

This weekend I picked up a TNG/X-Men cross over at the used bookstore, I have another book to finish so it sits on my shelf mocking me. I'm both amused and horrified that it exists at all and the guys at the comic store I went to after were very jealous.

Hello Towel I might be able to add to your Pocket Books collection if you're interested, many of the the books I have are from that publisher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread