Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Hey sorry if this isn't the right thread but i hope it's ok...

My company is not doing well. I worked for them in California for at least 4 years, but in the spring of this year I moved to Washington to work remotely in the Seattle area.

If my company dissolves, I file for unemployment in Calfornia, I think? It's a weird situation because I think you have to work in Washington for 18 months to get unemployment there. Not to mention, I don't even work here. I remote into Silicon Valley.

Anyways what are my options here?

As an aside, I am amazed how low the CA unemployment bennies are vs washington.

Taima fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Thanks man.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Hah- it's all official yeah as of earlier this year and we definitely pay our taxes.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Really appreciate the help brother. My main concern was just that I haven't been here for that long.