Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I ate out today because I’m sleepy and tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Speaking of reporting - is there any < non-crypto / non-darkweb tor > tool to conduct relatively anonymous online purchases?

I was thinking something like those prepaid credit cards / visa gift cards, but the customer reviews for those are brutal. Seems like a downright scam where you can’t get money off of them.

I’m thinking of like, okay so the person wants to buy something online they have an email for confirmation and there’s a P.O. Box for shipping… then a hypothetical card wouldn’t need a full name at checkout - right?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

TraderStav posted:

Privacy.com

Seemed sketchy, but if it has the goon seal of approval I’ll research and recommend it.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I use a credit Union for my basic banking needs but they savings account sucks.

Is Ally still the goon preferred universal savings account with decentish interest?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

yeah Wells Fargo is on my "don't ever give them money" list of institutions

I have a Roth IRA with them. Are there any non-pain-in-the-rear end ways or non-fiscally-punitive ways to get my money from them into a different institution?