Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Kennel posted:

Dongs are hilarious. Please add dongs, Toady. :dong: :dong: :dong:

Fel moods would be hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Leal posted:

Looking forward to when Toady adds infidelity and a dwarfette goes into a fell mood when her husband cheats on her, drags him to the butcher's workshop and cuts his dick off and makes an artifact out of it.

Hellmoo: The Roguelike

k leal
pow
cut dick from corpse

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Feature request: Goblins who disguise themselves as dwarves. They can be found out when they die of alcohol poisoning, unlike a true dwarf.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

flavor effigy posted:

Do they have to graze and if so, are they doomed to a slow death by starvation if you try to keep them?

I hope they eat in a way that dwarves approve of. That is to say, I want them to devour entire trees.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Sankis posted:

Survive only on meat. No planting allowed except for non edibles to brew.

e: edit the raws so you can use meat to build walls. Build your fortress out of meat.

e: also meat clothing and meat armor. Bone weapons.

I wonder if you could make an alcoholic beverage made from meat, or maybe bones or something.