Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
Tried that new pack with DFhack but I keep having the problem of the graphics being reset to ASCII when I try to open it with DFHack enabled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

scamtank posted:

Yeah, TWBT does that. Did you actually play further than the main menu?

I tried genning a world and it was still in ASCII. I turned off DFHack and later turned off TWBT for other reasons.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

It used to be that when you accused a vampire in Adventure Mode, everybody who was around would jump in and help you but I'm accusing a bard in a tavern and no one is helping me. In fact, a couple of other tavern patrons get lethal on ME instead of the vampire. I mean, the guy confirmed it himself, why aren't you attacking him?

Looks like I either need to get a band together or stalk the dude.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

Spanish Matlock posted:

My dwarves seem to be running back and forth between my temple and my finished good stockpile. It looks like the instruments in the temple storage keep getting cycled between one of the boxes in the temple and the finished goods stockpile... is that a known bug?

I've had that same problem but with blank quires and scrolls.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

I had a bitch of a time getting the myriad of musicians in my fort to actually use the instruments. Most of the time, the assholes decided to instead tell a story or the same drat poem over and over.