Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

Started playing again after a haitus and apparently now dwarves can slosh the contents out of buckets or something, because a bunch of it escaped down my main stairs and a half dozen dwarves are now minus feet :shepface:

also a couple pages back but

Salvor_Hardin posted:

So your response to a ton of industrial fatalities is to industrialize the tombstone making process? This is some OSHA violation inception or something.
How the poo poo is the thread title not Dwarf Fortress 2014: This is some OSHA violation inception or something? Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

KillHour posted:

Were those buckets full of lava or something?
Err, minecarts my bad! You got me second-guessing myself and I had to load up the thing to look :v:

Sorry I'm retarded! But my minecart track winds up the side of my center stairwell and inexplicably leaked; I double-checked at the time and yeah, nothing was amiss until feet melted.

VVV Fukken replied before I fixed my poo poo! :argh:

Desideratus fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Oct 28, 2015