Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

A new DF thread? A good day!

You are missing a thread subtitle though.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Mar 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

markus_cz posted:

Here you are, sir.

EDIT: There seems to be a lot of penises in there.

Someone is fixing it now.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Holy poo poo these elves aren't loving around.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

How come I can't find this dragon at his lair? Is it a cave or it it suppose to be out and about?

E:
Guess I'll go to this tavern:

Holy poo poo!

Welp, rip.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jul 12, 2014

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Why does it always say everything is inaccessible? Obviously it is if they are coming here and murdering and kidnapping them.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Neurion posted:

I think it may be that members of that civ are unaware of a path that leads to the target that would not take them over mountains. Perhaps it takes into account the fact that civs are only aware of a certain amount of area around their holdings?

Ah maybe. You think they would just say "I'm not sure" like they do sometimes.

Another question, I never used spears before but I know you can twist it if it lodged in the wound. How the hell do you do that?

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Well this version of the game is a lot easier in adventure mode. Everything is so afraid of you, they they just stand there and let you hit them. The only reason I died this time is because I walked to the top of a dark fortress and got trampled when everyone ran out in fear of me.

Also there used to always be a lair close by. Now you walk across the world and jump over rivers just to have the bandits stand there and greet you, spit on you, and cower in fear the moment your sword comes down.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Ahah man this game is so passive now.

"WOLVES!"
They all just stand there, I go right back to travel map. That's the worse bug, nothing attacks.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

I took over the biggest town in my world. The leader of the patrol spit on me after I took over so I'm over there trying to bash his skull in with my axe but his dumb masterwork iron helmet is deflecting it. Then his recruit said he's angry at me, I turned around and murdered him in a hit. Then went back to hitting his captain as the other 3 recruits watched in terror.

e: Ago Howlroots was the old lord. Can't have people thinking I'll stand for loyalists to The Cinnamon Band.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jul 14, 2014

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

What decides how many dragons get put in the game? I'm always depressed to see "Astil Swiftclaws the Jewel of Flame was a female dragon, the only one of her kind." followed by "In 62 Astil Swiftclaws was devoured by an Elf Weaver in Hippytrees"

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

ninjewtsu posted:

You see one person dies and then everyone just stand still, frozen in fear, on both sides, forever. Also necromancers are everywhere and zombies are way harder to kill now.

Has he even acknowledged the aggression(terror) issue yet? Maybe it's intended. Part of his grand vision.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Nice chunk of fixes. I hope he works on terror next so I can switch over the the new versions.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

But you need to set yourself on fire first. Toady is a big fan of a song of ice and fire you see...

I wish I know how to gen a world with more than one drat dragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

I haven't played in a long rear end time but can't you like, just close the gate if a werebeast arrives? Doesn't it still turn back pretty quick?