Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
Does anyone know why channeling large areas of the surface takes such a hit on my FPS (only while the channeling is taking place)? Is there anything that can be done about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
My rope reed seeds seem to disappear and I'm pretty sure they're being cooked or brewed. But there's no option to turn off cooking them in the kitchen stocks menu? Is this a bug? Where are they going? I have workflow jobs set to process them automatically.

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
Does anyone know why a baron would suddenly lose their title and go back to being a normal dwarf? They were listed as "miserable" but I've never experienced that before and I don't think emotions can influence nobility.

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
so uh, are collapsing trees an actual danger to my dwarfs? and if so is there a safe way to chop them down?

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster

:iiam:

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
Isn't it already really easy to mod in penises if you are so inclined?

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
Does anyone know why my dwarves aren't pasturing animals? I changed their pasture to underground and deleted the old one but now the cows are hanging out in the dining room and no pasture jobs are created.

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
If you don't have enough patience to play vanilla DF I highly recommend enabling fastdwarf in dfhack (this will probably ruin the slow version for you forever though)

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
what the hell

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
Do you still have to turn off all the beekeeper labors except for one dwarf if you don't want it to be horribly bugged?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
do dwarves get a happy thought from items that are in a stockpile?