Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
If you want to be unFun you can display the item them surround then with Bars so passing creatures can looky looky but no touchy touchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

hbag posted:

i remember reading that dwarves need to be on the same tile as a display case to look at whats in it so i dont think that would work anyway

I must have misunderstood a comment by Blind, my bad.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Tias posted:

getting back into the steam version, and man is the military system hard to use.

Can someone explain how I can make a uniform set that is just metal armour and own choice of melee weapon (and preferably save it, so I can make more squads of the same kind) ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6_I2eDXWNg

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Jyrraeth posted:

I've been putting my crabbiest dwarves into a squad set to constantly train but the squad does not have a location to train. The members will instead take care of their needs because their tasks are blocked by squad. It's been working so far.

gently caress that's pretty clever