Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck My Ass
weekends are fun
weekends are cool
weekends are a good time to hang out with friends and chill out at the beach
what is everyone doing this weekend? maybe grillin up some steaks on the grill??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl milk
working, sleeping, eating, homework, jacking off, that's about it. sucks being a student w/ a weekend job but it also leaves my weeknights very open to whatever so that's good i guess

WindmillSlayer

Tomorrow I'm going to therapy

Then I'm gonna play planetside until my butt fuses with the chair

Stelio Kontos
i got a job interview on saturday but besides that prolly gonna play south park

something9999
Mohawk & Headphone Jack

Bruciwayna

by FactsAreUseless
tomrorow is fridya not hte weekend

WindmillSlayer

Bruciwayna posted:

tomrorow is fridya not hte weekend

Counts anyway

Grant DaNasty

I'll probably get drunk and masturbate, but that pretty much applies to all weekends and holidays.

I really need to get back in shape and find a girlfriend.

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Haam posted:

sucks being a student w/ a weekend job but it also leaves my weeknights very open to whatever so that's good i guess

You don't even know how hard it is out here in the real world. You just shut up right now youngin.

*gets the belt*

Captain No-mates

im going to have one drink of alcohol and then jack myself silly gonna be good!

Bruciwayna

by FactsAreUseless

Captain No-mates posted:

im going to have one drink of alcohol and then jack myself silly gonna be good!

why does it have to be the weekend to do that

Captain No-mates

Bruciwayna posted:

why does it have to be the weekend to do that

mum says as long as im in her house i have to live by her rules

owl milk

Zen Dudeism posted:

You don't even know how hard it is out here in the real world. You just shut up right now youngin.

*gets the belt*

hey, i'm payin rent and buyin groceries too, i just dont have six bastard kids like you, dad

WindmillSlayer

Haam posted:

hey, i'm payin rent and buyin groceries too, i just dont have six bastard kids like you, dad

Hey why did you say you had scars in the massage thread what happened

Cych

im playing video games this weekend!

owl milk

WindmillSlayer posted:

Hey why did you say you had scars in the massage thread what happened

i had a sunken chest as a kid so the scars are from the surgery which fixed that although the bottom of my sternum pops out a little now which is a bit annoying, i need to develop my pecs to hide that

sorry that's a little tmi

WindmillSlayer

Haam posted:

i had a sunken chest as a kid so the scars are from the surgery which fixed that although the bottom of my sternum pops out a little now which is a bit annoying, i need to develop my pecs to hide that

Nah it's cool

Don't work too hard on pecs or it'll look weird look at Jeff winger from community without a shirt

Bruciwayna

by FactsAreUseless

Haam posted:

which type of surgery did u get

owl milk

Bruciwayna posted:

which type of surgery did u get

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuss_procedure <--- that one

WindmillSlayer

Did they give you any nice painkillers?

Bruciwayna

by FactsAreUseless

good... theres another one called the ravitch (ravich??) procedure which is hella painful and i think fucks up ur sternum even more

i am glad you went with the nuss ;-)

Polygynous
welp
whisk(e)y & anime

Corn Glizzy

jackin' off

owl milk

Bruciwayna posted:

good... theres another one called the ravitch (ravich??) procedure which is hella painful and i think fucks up ur sternum even more

i am glad you went with the nuss ;-)

yeah i heard about that one and it's way more invasive, they cut the cartilage around your sternum and remove it completely to insert a brace or something and you end up looking like poo poo with a huge scar on your chest

i got an epidural which was pretty great, parents said i was kind of high the whole time. sucked needing assistance to walk for a few days though especially when you're an otherwise able-bodied 15 year old

they gave me oxycodone afterwords but it made me really nauseous so i just went with ibuprofen and it worked pretty well

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!
sounds like it should be called the ravage procedure.

SeXReX

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Trying to forget that I have to go in to work once it's done

owl milk

wesley snypes posted:

sounds like it should be called the ravage procedure.

why do u have to be so sexual with everything, jeez you're a perv

WindmillSlayer

Haam posted:

Maybe he meant like the Russians did in world war two like tearing shiz up instead of like passion

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!

Haam posted:

ah, that would be ravish... you see, i was playing on the idea that the given procedure is very harsh on its subject. god bless

owl milk

wesley snypes posted:

ah, that would be ravish... you see, i was playing on the idea that the given procedure is very harsh on its subject. god bless

the raditz procedure would be a cool name

you cant see under his armor but he has a sunken chest, it was named after him

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!
that's a tough thing for a villain to overcome. i have a whole new respect for the character now, thank you.

owl milk
it was quite a low blow, piccolo shooting a beam right into his sternum. that's not fighting fair, it's exploitation

Afro Doug

Haam posted:

haha. one of my friends had that and would always make people he just met feel the screws holding the bar in his chest.

owl milk

Afro Doug posted:

haha. one of my friends had that and would always make people he just met feel the screws holding the bar in his chest.

it was p sweet, plus i dont have a heart murmur anymore so thats good

Afro Doug

like seriously the first time i met him he grabbed my hand, shoved it under his shirt and was like "FEEL THE SCREWS FEEL THE SCREWS FEEL THE SCREW". sometimes i felt bad when he did it to chicks.

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Afro Doug posted:

like seriously the first time i met him he grabbed my hand, shoved it under his shirt and was like "FEEL THE SCREWS FEEL THE SCREWS FEEL THE SCREW". sometimes i felt bad when he did it to chicks.

Your friend is a creepy jerk and also possibly a robot or transformer.

owl milk
my screws were all covered up by the scar though so the only thing you could maybe feel was a bit of the metal plate, in that it was a little tougher feeling than the ribs around it

Bruciwayna

by FactsAreUseless

Haam posted:

my screws were all covered up by the scar though so the only thing you could maybe feel was a bit of the metal plate, in that it was a little tougher feeling than the ribs around it

i put cereal in my hole

owl milk

Bruciwayna posted:

i put cereal in my hole

can i eat u out? no homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing

You should stick refrigerator magnets to your nipples.

• Locked thread