Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

good episode but...
Why didn't polnareff just stab J.Geil with silver chariot when all those beggars were around him? and why didn't jotaro just have star platinum grab hol horse when he was running away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Fat_Cow posted:

Joseph is 0-4 on planes.

I still say the one with cars doesn't count, he meant to crash the plane into that volcano.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

the escalation in this episode was loving amazing. Zenyatta getting into more and more absurd situations was the absolute best .

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

battle tendency villains were pretty loving boring tbh.

Joseph carried that show.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Dio in Part 1 was loving amazing because of how he tormented Jonathan constantly. He was also hilariously petty, like stealing erina's first kiss. He was so much fun to hate.

Kars was loving lame and had no personality whatsoever.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Fat_Cow posted:

I am slow on this but is Jonathan suppose to remind me of Fist of the North Star?

yeah but unlike Kenshiro, Jonathan sucks.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Early SC Stand powers:

Tower of Gray: Is a beetle
Dark Blue Moon: Can swim
Strength: Is a boat

tower of gray was simple, but Kayokin taking it out was pretty hype.

Wheel of fortune was boring, since it was resolved by star platinum just punching the hell out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Dio is ruining Jonathan's body by not providing it with enough vitamin D.

• Locked thread