Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I think you meant to link this one
http://stardrilcrusaders.tumblr.com/post/110509287622/speedwagooon-please-watch-this-2-second-jojo-vid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I really want the DIO fight to end up with DIO trying to eye-laser Joseph at the start, and then Joseph using the same shot glass trick that worked on Straizo since DIO has no clue about it.

Would be hilarious and anti-climatic.

I would also accept a clackers related defeat.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Plot twist: Jonathan is disgusted with how un-gentlemanly his family has become and sides with DIO to rid the world of them.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I want an ova focusing on what DIO did to pass the time in his coffin at the bottom of the Atlantic.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
It's been bothering me how Joseph reacts when he realizes he's lost the surface tension bet. It just doesn't seem like his character would freeze up like that. I think a better way would have had him try to run away instead.

Like so:

I also wish that Joseph had fought Alessi as then we could have gotten to see younger Joseph again!

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I loving lost it when D'arby is all "No, he couldn't have moved all the cards without me noticing!" and then it pans over to Jotaro who inexplicably has a blue drink.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
He stands to make a killing! :haw:

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Yes, I am a man and would enjoy sucking Dio's cock. You have correctly interpreted the scenario.

Technically Jonathan's cock.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Found this slamjam remix on youtube and it works really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3tkaVcYgPA

"JAMON?!"

"I have tamed The Suns themselves, did you really think a power like the dribble was beyond my grasp? Judging by the effects I'd say my dribble was hundreds of times stronger than yours."

"A DRIBBLE HUNDREDS OF TIMES STRONGER?!"

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I was a little overhyped for this episode I guess because I thought it was only alright. Pet Shop is pretty cool but other than its unusual ruthlessness I wasn't too impressed. Iggys fakeout with the sand clone was kick rear end though.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Can someone explain how pet shop dug underneath Iggy? I don't recall the ice being used to burrow previously do it seemed kind of out there.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Holy poo poo look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXEX_VUI-E0

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
*Translators note: "keikaku" means cute

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I've been putting in a lot of thought about it since he used it on Hol Horse and I'm pretty sure it's time manipulation of some sort. I thought it was the ability to rewind time for a certain person/object but that doesn't allow for what he did to nukesaka.

At this point I think he's capable of freezing time within a small radius and then moving things in that radius freely. So in the instance of polnaraff, he paused time, picked him up, moved him back down the steps, and then went to the top of the steps before unfreezing time.

The big tip off, I think, is DIO dealing with the senator. He was trying to catch Joseph, so he didn't have time to waste. I don't think he would have spent time harassing the senator if it would have let Joseph get away. If he can manipulate time,that's not an issue though. However, it could just be a case of anime-time not being consistent as it rarely is.

I'm sure there's some unimaginable spin on it all since it's Jojo, though.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Haha nice fake from Joseph, but he's not really dead though...Right?

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
OH MY GOD!

e: look at that loving collar

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
That's a good thought. The two stands are also visually similar, which could mean they're related power wise.

Also, isn't one of star platinums abilities something like "super growth potential"? That makes me think he'll find a way to punch through time or something bizarre.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Waffleman_ posted:

If Star Platinum is Johnathan, then why doesn't DIO have it?

ZA WARUDO is Jonathon's father, obviously. The air tanks on his back are representative of the medical care he needed after being poisoned by DIO for so long.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
The best line is definitely "Why won't Avdol answer my questions?" while vanilla ice is holding his arms.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Part 4 is the Oingo Boingo Brothers trying to assassinate the Joestars but failing miserably and Jotaro and Joseph never notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
The best song is Roundabout because it allowed endings like this to happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB54VLXR9s4&t=105s

• Locked thread