Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I don't know if he actually designed anything, but he was a major influence in the Japanese fashion scene a long while back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Where did the bad guy go after falling of the balcony? His stand went into the doll but what about the guy himself? Is it explained in the manga how he ended up on the toilet?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I thought there was going to be a joke where they would have ordered pork for Polnareff.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

She's no speedwagon, that's for sure

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I liked Hol Horse, was hoping he was gonna go cut-throat on the bad guys. we needed a replacement for the 1.5 lost good guys after all

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the wildest rear end posted:

Aw yeah, Hol Horse is still alive

I'm glad

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

although they got beat up, jojo's seems more positive towards pakistan then india. bad travelling experience from araki?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

Buying the car, trading for the camels, and the psychedelic heatstroke were all entirely new. Other than that they just added some monologuing for Joseph. It being animated seemed to drag things out a bit too, considering how efficient just a few panels/bubbles can be in manga format.

those were pretty much 3/4th of the parts of the episode i enjoyed. not a good episode

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

bondster posted:

David was founded by ex GONZO employees :stare:

people get fed up with creating constant trash

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

I've never really understood the hate for Gonzo. Gankutsuo and Welcome to the NHK were excellent, first season of FMP wasn't bad, and their bad shows (at least those I've seen -- Gantz, Saikano, Hellsing) were all adapted from trash in the first place.

And while I don't know if it's actually what happened, I can definitely see someone watching Gankutsuo and going "yep, these are the people for JJBA."

their short for anime mirai 2013, ryo, is one of the worst things i've ever seen in the cinema

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

when he said 'yes i am' i just started clapping like this reflexively out of joy

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the wildest rear end posted:

Every single one of the stardust crusaders is an rear end in a top hat

is your av senjougahara doing the me!me!me! dance

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

stupid idiot should have attacked them while they were in the water

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

if its apparently so spoilery just delete the video!!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

another funny detail: nearly the entire time Joseph is driving the car in the second half, he either has his eyes glued on the backseat or his hands off the wheel

lol yeah he's the worst driver. he's constantly doing everything but watching the road

also if its okay to ask, do they say in the manga if they knew for sure that dude wasn't jojo. i like to imagine they knew

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Aurain posted:

"gooobye dyodyo" is one more thing that should not be touched.

"rear end in a top hat" and "Hey Baby!" aren't even similar in intent. There's no situation where hey baby could be used as an insult.

what if you say it to a really ugly girl in a very sarcastic way

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

epic

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the main problem with the alessi episode is that only 2 of the cast became kids, instead of all of the cast becoming kids like what should happen in every episode where characters ages change. you gotta show everyone older or younger!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what music thing is hol horse a reference too

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they let car guy live. hosed him up, but he could possibly maybe survive

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

jotaro is garbage. should have let kakyoin and joseph play this game

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought the game fight was fail, until it turned out to have been a secret joseph fight all along

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

iggy's shifty, like shifting sand

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i cry

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought his power was just world manipulation, cause its name is the world

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

weird

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

OH MY GOD!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i like the mental image of jotaro completely stuffing his clothes with magazines

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

josephs joke rofl

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

taku did the fantastic gatchaman crowds soundtrack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

why are you retarded fucks constantly discussing the manga in the animation thread

• Locked thread