Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Aurain posted:

You mean he read it while trying to take his mind off his toilet troubles?
Finding the toughest fabric to clean his tongue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I believe you mean Sun Wukong.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I should post my speculation of Dio's power before the show is up.

I think it's some kind of Swap power. Not just swapping position, but also swapping the result/ intention of the target. Like climbing up a stair become climbing down, escaping a car become staying in, getting ambushed by Hol horse become Dio ambushing him, etc.

It also matches with the character design of swapped body with Johnathan. The stand's diver design might be reference of him in underwater for century.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 5, 2015

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

30 out of 48 episodes of Dio will be about how he troll around in time stop. It will be so g o o d.

I am thinking star platinum will awaken to some foreshadowed new power that can take down Dio. I hope it is related to the 'get items from anywhere' power even though the stand's range is like 10 meters.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Oh, that make sense.

• Locked thread