Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I just finished a binge through Part 1 and 2.

Part 1 was pretty loving good and I loved the mix of fabulous-ness, comedy, and drama, and it sets up the rest of the series nicely. Jonathan was kind of boring but a true and pure gentleman.

Part 2 was 100 times better, very suspenseful fights where every time it seems Joseph is for sure hosed this time he pulls another trick and wins in the end. Joseph is also my favorite character in the whole series so far.

I just started Stardust Crusaders (into the third episode), which seems to be what all the bizarre fanart I see is from. Everyone should definitely watch Parts 1 and 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Despite Iggy being as awesome as he was in the Pet Shop episode, he does not top young Joseph from part 2.

I don't think anyone will.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I want to see Dio's smug loving face get smashed in.

I WANT VENGEANCE DAMNIT :mad:

• Locked thread