Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God drat, people were hyping up this fight so much. It loving delivered. Jotaro is the coolest motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Avdol vs Pet Shop would be a sweet rear end fight.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God drat, it's just gonna be wall to wall action from here on out isn't it? This fight is absolutely incredible so far. My guess is that Dio's stand power is either instant teleportation or time manipulation. How many more episodes is the fight gonna last? Because jesus I'm already counting the seconds til next week.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I kinda wish Wilson Phillips actually did defeat DIO.

Don't gently caress with this senator.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I think I'm in the time manipulation camp. The way it's shown makes it look more like he's pausing time and moving things around rather than just something simple like teleporting them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Please stop dying everyone holy poo poo. :smith:

At least my guess about Za Worldo was correct.

• Locked thread