Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Srice posted:

The old Capcom fighting games for Jojo are slick as hell. They integrate the stand powers quite well into the character movesets, and it's just fun in general; it was made during a time when Capcom was just pumping out a ton of good fighting games, and it shows.
Counterpoint- A certain character is broken to a point that it feels more like a copy and paste out of MUGAN. Other than that, it is still one of the most fun CPS3 games capcom managed to put out.

Edit: Oops, thought it was one of the late generation CPS2 games, still one of the best, Capcom made some great fighters during that time.

pointlessone fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Patware posted:

Joseph is old and students should act like students.

Joseph has a bit of a bad track record with vehicles as well.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

itskage posted:

Try watching Baccano! You will watch the op everytime, even if marathoning the whole thing.

It's the only way to learn all 200000 protagonists.

It's also a very catchy and stylish op, right get up there with Tank! from Cowboy Bebop.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

This really works well with the current animation, but the three month gap wouldn't have even put a dent into the nightmare of licensing that song.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

A lot of you didn't grow up with brothers, it seems.

:v: "Go do that"
:confused: "No way, why should I go do it? You go do it!"
:v: "I don't want to, you go do it."
*Later*
"And that's how I got *this* scar."

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

I'm trying to convince my friends to watch this. I got one today with the one line summery of "The hero throws a dog at a blind guy to win a fight."

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

the wildest rear end posted:

I actually thought Hol Horse would join the protags after the Justice fight, but I guess kinda-not-for-real killing one of them is pretty unforgivable.

He's got no grudge against Dio, why would he risk his skin for some half assed crusade?

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

frajaq posted:

What do you mean by that?

The electric rat has been going strong for nearly 20 years. Boston Terriers... well, they go off to a farm upstate after about 10-15 years.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

He came to kick rear end and chew bubblegum. He's just not out of gum yet.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Oh hey, the Jojo thread! I wonder why I stopped reading i..

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

If two stands hosed, would it be like you were having sex with the other stand user
:stonk:

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

I thought it was him going into street punk mode with the standard "You ruined my exceedingly expensive clothing when you bumped into me, give me money to fix it." thing. Quite a bit of posturing, considering his grandpa is bleeding out about 20 feet away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Moltrey posted:

I didn't remember Kakyoin and Joseph using their Stands like they're goddamn spiderman to get around Cairo and that was funny to me.

If I had a shred of talent, I'd loop up that scene with the 60s Spider-Man theme.

• Locked thread