Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002
This might be a good place to ask. I got a 1988 Ford F150 that I did a R134a conversion on 4 years ago. The temps are okay, nothing impressive, but that's expected for R134a conversions anyway. However, my question is about the blower motor. It's pretty wimpy, even with a new replacement on full blast. Is there anything I could do to get more umph out of it? It kind of feels like a little kid blowing bubbles currently. And don't get me started on the range of the driver side vents. They barely come up to my neck at their highest.

I kind of skimmed the OP, but would R152a be a better option for a R12 conversion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread