Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Thank you so much for this thread. I clicked on it out of curiosity and ended up starting to watch the first series and I don't think I've ever watched a show quite like this. I have trouble describing the cocktail of emotions it evokes; it's very mellow and melancholy but not a hopeless sort of melancholy.

Is it ever explained why Ginko dresses in late 20th century modern clothing in an otherwise totally medieval Japanese setting, or is that merely a stylistic choice to help emphasize his connection with and study of the extraordinary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Turin Turambar posted:

He travels all around the country, which it would explain why in some villages they don't know poo poo about Mushi, and other people in other places seem to recognize what's a Mushishi and follow his orders without doubting a lot.

Some of the places he goes even specifically call for him because they know the problem requires someone like him.

• Locked thread