Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

This episode made me want to go brew something. Really nice fakeout with him drinking the sake considering what happened in the first episode of the first season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

:coal: mushi was pretty cool.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Didn't like it as much as the other snow related one, but was still good television

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

ViggyNash posted:

That's a rather disappointing. I hope there'll be a fansub of it, or that CR subs it soon.

Unfortunately the only fansubbers have been using the official translation so I'm hoping there will be a translation on the BR at least.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

The new Mushishi episode was just ok. That's a bit worrying because it could mean a drop in quality's about to occur. :(

I quite liked it, but maybe I'm biased because I too cannot sweat.
http://a.pomf.se/bcdpcf.webm

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I can dig it, the Mushishi have always struck me as less medicine men and more alchemists which is a big part of religious Taoism. Although I can't really recall any Confucian or Mohist foil to play off of which is, in my opinion, an essential part to any series of Taoist parables.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

laplace posted:

Edit: Also, the assumption that this episode would look weird due to the production pause seems to have turned out correct. This episode looks really goddamn strange. Especially compared to the rest of Season 2. Looks more like a Season 1 episode. Everyone's faces and hairlines are really odd.

I can't tell anyone's faces apart, except for Ginko, season 1 or season 2.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

ViggyNash posted:

Because the man that walked into the tunnel doesn't exist anymore. He's effectively dead. The man she marries on the next loop is a copy of the original him who has never experienced all those time loops, like she didn't when he was time looping.

I think he understands the concept of a sacrafice. It really was a short cut back home :gbsmith:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

paragon1 posted:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Still, at least we got one with a mostly nice ending. The past few episodes have been kinda :negative:

Was it? What if she sends out a signal and never comes back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I don't think crunchyroll does movies in general so were gonna have to wait for the bds

• Locked thread