Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oilatsnep
Sep 5, 2011

Currently watching season 1 on youtube to catch up before watching the new season.

Seen up to episode 10 and it's fantastic! Glad that there's a season 2 or I probably never would have gotten around to watching this.

Now I'll avoid this thread like the plague until I've caught up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oilatsnep
Sep 5, 2011

Well I finished the 1st season last night, then stayed up til 3am watching the OVA and first 3 episodes of season 2.

It really is like there was no break in between the seasons! So good.

oilatsnep
Sep 5, 2011

The Devil Tesla posted:

New episode was amazing! I'm kind of surprised that wasn't a finale, as "you belong no matter where you are in the world" is a great way to sum up Ginko's character.

God drat I love this show more and more. Definitely my favourite anime. This episode in particular really hit the feels hard.

• Locked thread