Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

echoes of a contemporary nation
The Watahiko ep loving creeped me out like nothing else :gonk: But yes, those other two were very good. I just watched the whole first series recently in preparation for this one.

As an aside, which ep from either season do you guys think has had the bleakest ending so far? I'm thinking One-Night Bridge, but I could have forgotten one.

Xythar fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

Right, yes, there was that one.

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

I could try and drag someone into translating it but I don't think any of us are particularly interested and those kinds of specials tend to be a pain to sub anyway because they're filled with onscreen text.

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

unpronounceable posted:

Man, this episode was heavy. I can't imagine what it's going to be like for the man. He finally turns away from the tunnel, but is he now going to have to relive his wife dying, only to "save her" with the mushi?

This episode really scared me.

The man's gone. He became one with the Kairou. The woman is the subject of the looping now.

She'll meet him in her past, of course, but it'll just be the him from then, no consciousness carrying over. As for whether it'll happen again, who knows? Ginko said no one had ever managed to change their past before, but he didn't say it was impossible.

• Locked thread