Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

Pumpkin McPastry posted:

I don't intend on losing.

Nobody intends on losing

well okay the lottery teams do but you know what I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.
So hey does anyone have a decent bench 2b/uif hanging around they'd be interested in moving, my situation is growing problematic

Also I'd be interested in picking up a first baseman who isn't a lovely converted left fielder who can't hit (die horribly Hal Rice)

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

I've won 10 of 12 since the all star break and lost two games of ground against pmp gently caress this bullshit I quit

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Zamboni Jesus posted:

well that six game losing streak thus far pretty much ended what little hope of coming back to take the division i had

Meanwhile, in the NL West

(it's not as bad as all that but I'ma have to get hella lucky/pull off a great midseason trade to have a chance at taking down PMP)

vvv NL West, I mean. :downs:

gardenald fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Apr 22, 2014

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Pumpkin McPastry posted:

Gardenald made it way more difficult than it should have been but clinched with time to rest some guys

:arghfist::(

congrats good luck i guess

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

I'll do my keepers when I get home from work tonight but life is too short to do them now on my phone

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

BROOOKLYN KEEPERS

RETURNING:
Clint Courtney
Jerry Priddy
Eddie Yost
Phil Rizzuto
Larry Doby
Harry Simpson
Hoot Evers
Jim Hegan
Hal Rice
Jim Rivera
Harvey Kuenn
Hobie Landrith

Early Winn
Russ Meyer
Vern Bickford
Dave Koslo
Andy Hansen
Clem Labine
Bill Miller
Gene Bearden
Morrie Martin

REACTIVATED:
Roy Sievers

RETIRED:
Stubby Overmire
Andy Hansen
Monte Kennedy
Cliff Mapes

RELEASED:
Lou Sleater

RESERVED:
Chuck Diering (1954)

I need 3 draft picks

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Man this exact thing happened the last time we tried doing a prog league. Maybe we're just not cut out for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Anyone need SS PAs? I got Phil Rizzuto's last decent year kicking around and I'd like to improve my draft position

• Locked thread