Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

As soon as I saw the score I knew I shouldn't click on the box

http://whatifsports.com/slb/Boxscore.aspx?gid=22389745&pid=1&pbp=0&tf=9.95

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

I wasn't expecting much, my team is not that great. 4-0 is definitely preferable. Please go win the WS.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

NL BOS Keeping:

Hitters:
Westlake, Wally
Woodling, Gene
Berra, Yogi
Ennis, Del
Pesky, Johnny
Lockman, Whitey
Clark, Mel
Jones, Willie
Adams, Bobby
Carrasquel, Chico

Pitchers:
Antonelli, Johnny
Pierce, Billy
Hoeft, Billy
Sain, Johnny
Presko, Joe
Ridzik, Steve
Kinder, Ellis
Smith, Frank

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

Scrotos posted:

If you guys need a person to play I might be interested as long as we have Toadee's thing to draft from, drafting the other way sucked.

Ya man new and improved for the future. If I end up with a lot of extra time (ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) I might be able to just incorporate it into the draft sheet using tabs for each position's available players.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

So the script is up for this season but looks like BBRef did something to Pitcher WAR formatting so I will have to correct that as soon as I can. Also Im working on getting the available players just integrated into the draft sheet itself so stay tuned for more lunchtime code bombs.

• Locked thread