Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Bah sorry it's been a lovely week at work and I've barely checked in on it. I'll get it sorted now. My bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Devo posted:

Time for a last ditch :siren:trade:siren: to try and save the season.

CHC receives OF Enos Slaughter from BOS
BOS receives 2B Bob Ramazzotti along with a 1954 1st and 2nd round pick from CHC

Probably still going to lose the division but gently caress it this is my best pitching year and I need to try.

Confirmed! This is the move I need to make to be competitive this season.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Tanking is for chumps. We're just keepin' it real in Beantown. Word.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

I keep forgetting about this. Will try to remember this weekend between binging on soccer

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

I'll use a 1500 mile move and new job as an excuse but it's admittedly flimsy. Mostly I just keep forgetting to sit down and do it. I'm the rear end in a top hat.

I'm out tonight but I will try to get it done tomorrow or Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

I am terrible and I apologize for that.

Keepers
Ed Fitz Gerald
Bill Glynn
Bobby Avila
Tommy Glaviano
Dusty Rhodes
Jim Busby