Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

ocrumsprug posted:

Has anyone in power thought about just rolling back the servers to June 12 and telling everyone to start over? If not, they should totally try that next. I wouldn't be opposed to a small percentage of those trillions I just saved you.

The last couple of weeks has been amazing watching this real life version of a one weird trick, investment bankers hate him... Please don't stop now.

I think this literally happened in a Tom Clancy book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

How many pension jokes are we going to make guys, seriously.

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Ardennes posted:

Often after a giant vertical dive in a market, there is often a brief "stabilization" before a more swallow decline to its ultimate bottom (2100-1800 in case of the Shanghai exchange). Markets rarely actually just collapse into nothing in a single run but slowly reach equilibrium after a initial complete panic.

Except it's been dropping since the June. It's possible this is the bottom.

• Locked thread