Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

stone cold posted:

I agree, the Dzungar genocide and continued occupation of Tibet and Xinjiang are pretty messed up things.

n-no... 我们中国人 can do no wrong...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Peven Stan posted:

Nice whataboutism, typical from internet white males.

actually stone cold is filipinx

you know, one of those :airquote: jungle asians :airquote: that chinese like you deign to speak for but clearly don't see as anything more than warm bodies for you to talk over and walk over

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Peven Stan posted:

Nice crocodile tears for a country that America literally owned from 1898 to the 40s.

The racial insecurity is real, whites were real comfortable with asian people up until asian people started surpassing them.

Said an increasingly anxious white man for the 500th time.

im actually chinese american, albeit one who doesnt believe in chinese race supremacy and acknowledges the harm a lot of chinese have done to non-chinese poc

guess that makes me a race traitor to you

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

you've been infected with white imperialism inherent to The West.

welp guess i better go to wechat for deprogramming. joining some chinese for trump groups talking about how black people are subhuman and stealing their coddled brats' spots at harvard, and/or lusting for trump to kill all mexicans and muslims should do it!!

Jerry Manderbilt fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 13, 2017

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

caberham posted:

I'm Chinese Canadian and same.

But I don't feel very Canadian any more even though I love Canada :canada:

i like how peven stan ignores any han person who doesn't spout the same chinese first bullshit that he does lol

how about this:
poc rule
white people drool
chinese who suck up to white people and hate on the rest of nonwhite america to that end need to loving die, karmically at the hands of a white supremacist
other chinese who look the other way when confronted with the chinese above, because "my people can do no wrong!!", can also get hosed

Jerry Manderbilt fucked around with this message at 22:08 on May 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

huh, i wonder what's up with the strange color of the flag in the local area china can project power in...

weird

no surprise that first-generation chinese american deplorables are also deservedly reviled by a lot of vietnamese-americans and filipino-americans (among others) as well lol

Jerry Manderbilt fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jun 28, 2017

• Locked thread